Dr. Shrikant Nandkumar Devdikar
MBBS, MD (Medicine), FISN (Nephrolgy)
Chairman, Devdikar Medical Centre
Founder & CEO, Devdikar Dialysis
Member International Society of Nephrology
American Society of Nephrology
ISN Fellowship in Nephrology & Transplant Medicine
- University of Sydney, Westmead Hospital, Australia. (endorsed by The International Society of Nephrology)
under Prof. Dr. Jeremy Chapman
- Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai.
under Prof. Dr. Shrirang Bichu & Prof. Dr. V. Billa
Clinical Asst. Nephrology P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai.
under Prof. & HOD Dr. Alan Almeida
MD (Medicine) - D. Y. Patil University, Kolhapur.
under Prof. & HOD Dr. R. Khyalappa
Residency (Medicine) - King Edward Memorial Hospital, Pune.
under Prof. Dr. F. Wadia
MBBS - Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
Westmead Hospital Dialysis Unit, Northmead, Sydney
Blacktown Regional Dialysis Centre, New South Wales
Bombay Hospital Artificial Kidney Department, Mumbai
P. D. Hinduja National Hospital AKU, Mumbai
Dr. D Y Patil University, Dialysis Unit, Kolhapur
Dr. Ajit Joshi Dialysis Centre, Kolhapur
R.C.S.M. Govt Medical College and CPR Hospital, Kolhapur
King Edward Memorial Hospital, Department of Nephrology, Pune
Extensive expertise in hemodalysis.
Has worked in 8 dialysis centres across the globe.
With an experience of over 10,000 dialysis from 2014 to 2018
they have formed the most dedicated & efficient dialysis centres in the area
COURT (Centre On University Research and Training)
Best Research work on paper consecutive three years
"Hemodialysis induced hypoglycemia in CKD." 2010, 2011 & 2012 !
International Short Films Festival 2018 Loknete Pratapsinh Mohite Patil Award
IIFW Fitness Award 2018 (Indian Institute of Fitness & Wealth)
Cultural Secretary, Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur (2005-2006)
Students Head, Shankarrao Mohite Patil Education Society, Akluj (1999-2000)
Organising Secretary, Students Council; D Y Patil University, Kolhapur (2009-2012)
Blood donation camp organization (every year 21st May since 2005)
“Nephro Update” Khopoli Faculty Speaker July 2016
“Reno Connections” Solapur Conference Moderator June 2016
“ICNAMS” Kolhapur Member of Organising Committee 2010
“Recent Advances in Rheumatology” Kolhapur Member of Organising Committee 2010
“Neuro Update” Kolhapur Member of Organising Committee 2010
An excellent speaker. He has been a speaker for various programs including educating local masses about renal disorders & precautions,conducting screening camps for renal disorders.
1. “Microbial prevalence and antibiotic resistance patterns in Urinary Tract Infections at a tertiary hospital at Mumbai.” S Devdikar, Deepa U, S Bichu, V Billa. ISNCON 2013, Indian Society of Nephrology, New Delhi (Dec 2013)
2. “15 litres in, 15 litres out… A rare case of primary polydypsia.” S Devdikar, V Billa. Bombay Hospital Annual Urology-Nephrology meet (April, 2013)
3. “CNS PTLD post Belatacept – The lone survivor” S Devdikar, R Sirsat, J Kothari, A Almeida. P D Hinduja Hospital & MRC, Mumbai. Indian Society Of Organ Transplantation Conference (Oct 2012)
4. “A Study of Hemodialysis induced Hypoglycemia in CKD” R J Khyalappa, S N Devdikar. Centre On University Research & Training, Kolhapur (February, 2012)
5. “New Frontiers in Diabetes” Annual Scientific Meet, KLE University, Belgaum (August, 2011)
6. “LEAD” (Learning of ECG for Arrhythmia Diagnosis), Kolhapur (July 2011)
7. “Chronic Diarrhea – A Medical Viewpoint” Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur (March, 2011)
8. “An Unusual Case – Wet Beri Beri” API Meet, Kolhapur (October, 2010)
9. “Unusual Pigmentation of hands & feet” MAPICON 2010, Nasik, Maharashtra (August, 2010)
1. “Correlation of Plasma Aldosterone levels (PA), Plasma Renin Activity (PRA) at onset of disease with renal histopathology in Nephrotic syndrome.” S Devdikar, V Billa. [Nov 2013, Ongoing research project, approved by Medical Research Centre, Bombay Hospital Trust, Mumbai]
2. “15 litres in, 15 litres out… A rare case of primary polydypsia.” S Devdikar, V Billa. Bombay Hospital Journal [January 2014, ISSN 0524-0182, in publication]
3. “Case report : Rare presentation of Hyponatermia - Amiodarone induced.” S Bichu, S Devdikar [in process]
4. “Systemic lupus erythematosus with a late association of secondary Sjögren’s syndrome.” R J Khyalappa, S N Devdikar MJDYPU(1/12V5I2ISSN0974-2743)
5. “Hemodialysis induced hypoglycemia in CKD patients.” R J Khyalappa, S N Devdikar. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS) Journal of Medical Sciences (Jan 2012 Vol 2 Issue 1 ISSN 2231-1947)
6. “Hypoglycemia in CKD patients undergoing hemodialysis.” R J Khyalappa, S N Devdikar. A. J. Univ. R. (Vol 2 2012) D Y Patil Education Society, Kolhapur.
7. “Unusual Pigmentation of Hands & Feet.” Dr S Jotkar, Dr G Harshe, Dr A Botre, Dr A Bharadwaj, Dr S Devdikar. E-Bulletin, Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Kolhapur (17th Jan 2011)
8. “Study of hemodialysis induced hypoglycemia in CKD patients.” R J Khyalappa, S N Devdikar Compendium of University Research & Training, D Y Patil Education Society, 2010.
He is also a guitarist since 1998 & a singer since 2005. He has done various music programs since last 2 decades. He still continues his passion in music which started as a childhood hobby & now has become an indivisible part of his daily life & career.
He now has formed an Indian Fusion Folk Band called “Brahmaanaad” of 11 musicians.
The specialty of this band is that all the members are doctors & pharmacists.
He is songwriter & composer as well & composes his own music...
Official Music Website